cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
homephone
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

New account no selfcare 100% lockdown

Help unlock selfcare for new account setup and number port in

 

Tried to sign up activate and port in one go but timed out many times

so I trusted I could port number in after but then could not access selfcare

reset password 3 times never saw an email now welcome email arrives but account is very locked and reset is not even an option anymore please help

this should be simple right?

RossN
Mayor / Maire

Re: New account no selfcare 100% lockdown

@homephone hi wait an hour or so and try again with chrome in incognito mode after you reboot your computer the system is a little finicky 

homephone
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: New account no selfcare 100% lockdown

did this after reading other threads ... many time... after one hour I can maybe request pw again but so far never an email ... and the cycle continues

dabr
Mayor / Maire

Re: New account no selfcare 100% lockdown


@homephone wrote:

did this after reading other threads ... many time... after one hour I can maybe request pw again but so far never an email ... and the cycle continues


Check your junk folder and any other email accounts you may have.

 

One other point the reset email usually has a two hour window to reset your password, after that you have to request another reset.

homephone
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: New account no selfcare 100% lockdown

Many welcome emails have arrived so many its insane but no reset password email.

homephone
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: New account no selfcare 100% lockdown

Reset attempts now show message

Sorry, you've been locked out. Please contact Public Mobile for help.
Tags (1)
RossN
Mayor / Maire

Re: New account no selfcare 100% lockdown

@homephone they have a new system they started today. you have to talk to simon the robot and he will help open a ticket to talk with the moderators let us know how it works Smiley Happy

dabr
Mayor / Maire

Re: New account no selfcare 100% lockdown


@homephone wrote:

Reset attempts now show message

Sorry, you've been locked out. Please contact Public Mobile for help.

You can send a request through SIMon now (the bubble with question mark bottom right of your screen.  SIMon will be able to help you fill out the form fields quickly and you should get a faster response too from the moderators.

homephone
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: New account no selfcare 100% lockdown

Simon is on the fritz today largely saying unavailable and walking me through the process I have already started (messaging the moderator_team) I hoped to see something new like you spoke of here but its the same old simon on this end.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

Re: New account no selfcare 100% lockdown


@homephone wrote:

Simon is on the fritz today largely saying unavailable and walking me through the process I have already started (messaging the moderator_team) I hoped to see something new like you spoke of here but its the same old simon on this end.


Haha, so much for the improved SIMon.  I hope you hear back soon, but I would recommend just retrying and getting another email reset request too while you wait for a response from the moderators.  Good luck:)

Need Help? Let's chat.