cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New account issues

leblancjm99
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am a brand new customer of PM. I loaded $50 worth or vouchers successfully. I signed up for a $40 monthly package. After waiting 2 hours for my cellular number to PORT from Telus, I now have $10 remaining in my account and the account says deactivated. Why?!?!

Account was created on December 6, 2019 AND deactivated on December 6, 2010

6 REPLIES 6

leblancjm99

It says my plan is expired.

Caution! There have been reports that the lost phone trick removes your autopay and may be other rewards for the cycle, please be aware of that before trying this solution.

1. Report your phone lost/stolen in the self service account and logout.
2. Wait 5-10 minutes.
3. Re-login to self serve and report phone found.
4. Reboot your phone. This seems to reset your SIM card and has been known to reactivate your account.

Since you're just coming in, shouldn't be a big deal to try, but contact @CS_Agent ASAP.

OK, that may be the solution, but I doubt you have another Voucher, eh? Even a $1 payment from a credit card may work. Is that an option?

leblancjm99

Yes there is an option to reactivate my account if I add more funds.

@leblancjm99 Is there an option to Reactivate your account?

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

I have no idea, but I'd start with @CS_Agent help. Four hours is a long port. 

Creating a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Spoiler
submit_ticket.PNG

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern, usually within 48 hours.

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

Need Help? Let's chat.