cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New account issue /Port from Bell

skinnerjane
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

in the process of activation, i got a text message that I had entered the wrong ESN/MEID and that someone would call me shortly. The transfer from Bell seems to be done except that I cannot get incoming call. Nobody has called me

7 REPLIES 7

@skinnerjane There is no need to give it time. This is not a matter of a port not yet being complete. The text message that you received means that number porting has failed. You will need to proactively gets take steps to get this fixed. When porting from Bell, account number should generally be used instead of IMEI.

@annasgemstore wrote:

Simon  goes in circles finding me some help getting my phone number back..

More info please...how did you lose your number. Did you try to port from a previous cell provider ? Give us as much info as you can and we can coach you better.

annasgemstore

Simon  goes in circles finding me some help getting my phone number back..

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@skinnerjane Welcome to public mobile I left Bell as well. Glad you are hear. If you have any other questions do not hesitate to reach out. And dont forget to stick around and help out if you want to earn some extra rewards. 😉

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

To complete your port-in request, please open our chatbot via this link and type in “port request” to be put in touch with a Moderator. 

skinnerjane

Ok thanks. I'll give it time

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@skinnerjane hi sounds like your port is not yet complete it can be a couple of hours, they dont need your emie number if it's still not done contact moderators by clicking on the ? lower right corner and ask Simon to speak to a human when asked type in port request 

Need Help? Let's chat.