cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New account creation failure.

nssawhney
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I made a purchase of Public SIM last month on a $25/month plan. I haven't created my account on Public website yet but while I am trying to create one, it shows that my mobile number is not valid or has been already registered.
Also, on reviewing my credit card statement it shows an additional charge of $12.43 from Public Mobile on 12th Oct which I didn't initiate.

Please look into this matter and let me create a valid account of my own as I suspect some malicious activity.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks & Regards

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information 

12 REPLIES 12

nssawhney

I have raised a ticket, thanks a lot for the help really appreciate it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nssawhney wrote:

Nope, I still cant get access or set up my account. I am posting the error which comes up when I enter my mobile number.

error.PNG

@nssawhney 

i suggest you close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

try Forgot your password visit Here link, and enter your email address,

if you not working Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent ,

nssawhney

Alright, thanks a lot! 🙂

nssawhney

No they didn't set up anything and my phone does work. Thanks

@nssawhney   follow what I posted earlier about Forgot Password link.  If fails, please open ticket with PM to have them look into it and reset the credentials

nssawhney

Nope, I still cant get access or set up my account. I am posting the error which comes up when I enter my mobile number.

error.PNG

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@nssawhney    Has you issue been resolved?  Whilst I appreciate your bravo, my post isn't the solution as I didn't provide one.  Go back to that post and remove the solution.  Perhaps one of the other responses has answered your question?

cbx4evr

Sounds like you are already activated. Where did you buy the SIM card? Maybe they set you up. You don't need to specify a Plan to buy a SIM. Does you phone work? What carrier is your phone showing?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nssawhney 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent ,and Explain your issue to
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

softech
Oracle
Oracle

I read the post again, sound like you have activated the account but would like to create an My Account logon at : https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/  . 

If that is the case, let me ask you, did you activated yourself or instore or a friend helped?  Maybe they already created the My Account logon during activation?

Try to use the Forgot password link here: Public Mobile - Forgot Your Password?

and enter the possible email address you might have used.  Once you got the correct email , it will ask you to answer the Security Question  that was setup during activation

If you are unable to get through there, you will have to open a ticket with PM to have them reset for you

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@nssawhney   Please update your post and remove the phone number.  This is a open forum and you probably don't want to expose too much personal info

for the $12.43 , would it be the SIM card charge?

Also, just want to clarify, you are trying to port your number with activation?  

I have checked your number, it is eligible for porting.

What exact error you got? do you mind to post the screenshot of the error?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@nssawhney    Please click the 3 dots top right of your post and immediately edit/delete your name and number from your post as you're posting on an open public forum.

@Luddite   @computergeek541 or @Dunkman available to edit OP's post please?  Thanks.

Need Help? Let's chat.