cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New account 3 gig bonus problem

MRX
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@admin @administrator

I was referred here from the online chat support client to ask this question and get help here.  I submitted my email for the flash sale 3 gigabyte bonus signup.  I received confirmation email.  Problem is I didn't know I needed 3 email addresses for 3 phone numbers.  My current carrier all three lines are under the same email address.  I want to sign up all three phones to have the 3 gig bonus.  I was told someone here can help with that.

3 REPLIES 3

@MRX 

At public mobile each account needs a separate sim card and a separate email address. Using one gmail account (preferably the persons who is managing the accounts) and then two aliases which satisfy pms requirements but will send all emails to you (the main gmail account holder.)

While this should help you overcome the promotion issue you may find to manage the accounts  it's more of a hinderance if the accounts need to be managed separately in the future and still requires you to log into each account separately. I would just create two additional emails similar to the original ie j.smith@gmail.com then j.smithmom@gmaiil.com and j.smithson@gmail.com and have the moderators change the emails on each account in the future. You could create each password in a similar vein so they are easy enough for you to remember but still difficult to guess. This will keep community accounts separate and individualized if one or more of you participate in the community and hope to earn a community reward to be linked to each account separately.

It will still make it easy to seek community support or moderator help when necessary. Remember to use a referral code for the first account you activate (msg someone here privately if you don't have one) then use the first accounts referral code to activate the second one and so on.... consider each account users data needs carefully so you select the correct plan for each user as yoù risk losing the promo data add ons if you need to change plans before they are fully consumed. $40/5gb plan is probably the best bang for your buck but might be wasted on someone who only needs some data then saving $5 might be worth activating on the $35/2gb plan.

As mentioned by @hairbag1  you can have two payments occur on one day and the third the following day (by activating after midnight) or activate them on consecutive days.

Contact the moderators as suggested to ensure you can have the promotion applied on all three accounts. (The original and the two email alias accounts.)

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@MRX 

here at Public Mobile, you need a separate sim card for each number and a separate email address as well. If you are familiar with gmail...then you can use alias's for each new account. You can use the same credit card for each one but best to stagger payment dates as the cc company could get confused and suspect fraud...locking the card for you.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@MRX you have to contact the moderators and explain your situation. See if they can help you. I don't know if its possible, but they aee the only ones who can. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM .

Need Help? Let's chat.