cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Sim card

gsolanki
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I have ordered my sim card on June 5th but still no update. I have not received any email with shipping update. Only email I have received is order confirmation. Just wondering how long it will take. Thank you in advance. 

5 REPLIES 5

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@gsolanki 

To expand on @AE_Collector's post, some local retail locations that have come up are London Drugs if you're on the western part of Canada (look at their LDextras program too), although there are many good ones.

People have often complained about Walmart, forcing them to activate in-store.  This may not be a bad idea for you if you're looking to activate anyway, but make sure you use a Referral code from a friend/family member (or someone from here if you really don't have anyone) to get a $10 credit on signup.

If you have a spare SIM card, it's sometimes good to have on hand, whether as a backup, or to give/refer to someone else, if you decide to open another line, etc.  🙂

@gsolanki 

If you are in a hurry to get up and ruining there are quite a few retail locations that you can buy a SIM card at and get activated same day. Don’t worry about having ordered one from PM that will eventually arrive, you can use it to get your first referral activating a friend or family member. Also some places might give you the SIM card for free if you have them activate your service for you making it even easier. Then there are places such as Canadian Cell Supplies that have special activation offers that include a SIM card.

AE_Collector 

gsolanki
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you.

@gsolanki wrote:

Hello, I have ordered my sim card on June 5th but still no update. I have not received any email with shipping update. Only email I have received is order confirmation. Just wondering how long it will take. Thank you in advance.

Public Mobile does not always provide notification of shipment. Your SIM card may already be on the way. If you're in the Toronto area, I have received the shipment within a few days (no shipping notice was given), but this can differ based on the shipping method used for your specific order.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@gsolanki wrote:

I would give it at least 3 weeks for it to arrive.

Need Help? Let's chat.