cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New SIM Card - money out of bank account, however haven't received an order confirmation email

eleanorhirst10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've ordered a SIM card, and the money has gone out of my bank account, but it told me during the order that my order wasn't processed due to something wrong with my billing information. I'm rather concerned I can't get in touch with anyone about this - I'm not sure how to contact anybody as the bot Simon doesn't have an answer either for this. 

I haven't received a confirmation email about my SIM card order either from Public Mobile in regards to the order. Anybody know what to do? 

7 REPLIES 7

@yanzhiqiang wrote:

Also check your self serving account if you money in available found.

There is no self serve account. The customer doesn't have a sim card/hasn't activated it yet.

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@yanzhiqiang wrote:

Try restart your phone.

I can't see this doing anything as this isn't a Public Mobile cellular service issue, but rather one of the customer not being sure if an order to purchase a sim card was submitted properly. 

@yanzhiqiang  I really don't think you read the OPs question 🤣

Screenshot_20200625_005701.jpg

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@eleanorhirst10 wrote:

I've ordered a SIM card, and the money has gone out of my bank account, but it told me during the order that my order wasn't processed due to something wrong with my billing information. I'm rather concerned I can't get in touch with anyone about this - I'm not sure how to contact anybody as the bot Simon doesn't have an answer either for this. 

I haven't received a confirmation email about my SIM card order either from Public Mobile in regards to the order. Anybody know what to do? 

In your online banking, first check if this is only a pending transaction or posted transaction. It's possible that an authorized pending transaction will fall off if not finalized from Public Mobile's end. 

A ticket cannot be opened using SIMon without first having an active Public Mobile account. You can reach the moderators by sending a private message using the following link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

You'll need to speak with the moderators as they're the only ones that can look at your account details and payments/transaction/order history.

Since the chat bot is not working for you. Click link below to send them a private message.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Once you get all that sorted and your sim card..don't forget to use a referral code at signup for a $10 signup bonus.

Also you could buy a sim card at local stores like Walmart/ London drugs if you wanted to.

Need Help? Let's chat.