cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Refer-A-Friend method not found in Knowledge Base

tangpho
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It seems that PM has changed the way you Refer-A-Friend. I was not able to locate any documentation on the new method so I've decided to share how it's done today.

In the past, you were able to use your friend's phone number that is with PM to use as the "code" in the Refer A Friend field (the field was made for a phone number as shown in this post here)

Today, it is a custom code found in your profile.

Login to your account, navigate to Overview tab. On the right-side of the page, you will see your custom code that is alphanumeric. Share this code or the custom link with your friend.

Capture.PNG

Old field:

Capture.PNG

New field:

Capture.PNG

2 REPLIES 2

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

I guess it's time for cleanup and updates

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@tangpho wrote:

It seems that PM has changed the way you Refer-A-Friend. I was not able to locate any documentation on the new method so I've decided to share how it's done today.

In the past, you were able to use your friend's phone number that is with PM to use as the "code" in the Refer A Friend field (the field was made for a phone number).

Today, it is a custom code found in your profile.

Login to your account, navigate to Overview tab. On the right-side of the page, you will see your custom code that is alphanumeric. Share this code or the custom link with your friend.

Capture.PNG

@tangphoNot in the knowledge base section but it was in the announcements section.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Introducing-all-new-Referral-Codes/m-p/...

Need Help? Let's chat.