Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Here, questions...

BDW
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hey!
Brand new here. Trying this out. 

Liking it so far... price is great... promo was good (bonus data)... $10 referral credit? Wow. 
And... extra data and international minutes from public mobile for a christmas present? Thank you!

Question...

I want to refer my husband. I'm assuming he has to sign up on a seperate account. Can we both use the same credit card? 

2nd question...

About how long until I see the $10 credit that I'm to recieve from being referred here by a friend? 

Thanks in advance... look forward to getting to know you all. 

4 REPLIES 4

@BDW 

Actually, at the present time, it might be an excellent time to sign up your husband.  There is extra $20 referral credit for the person doing the referral. For example, if you refer your husband, your account will get $20 and ongoing $1/month credit.  Your husband will get the $10 regular referral credit.  Normally, you will only get $1 per month credit.  Not sure when the special $20 promo will end though.

BDW
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks!

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@BDW 

You should receive $10 friend referral within 72 hours (usually 24 hours).  

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@BDW wrote:

Hey!
Brand new here. Trying this out. 

Liking it so far... price is great... promo was good (bonus data)... $10 referral credit? Wow. 
And... extra data and international minutes from public mobile for a christmas present? Thank you!

Question...

I want to refer my husband. I'm assuming he has to sign up on a seperate account. Can we both use the same credit card? 

2nd question...

About how long until I see the $10 credit that I'm to recieve from being referred here by a friend? 

Thanks in advance... look forward to getting to know you all. 

Yeah, he needs his own email address and his own account; however, you can both use the same Credit Card. Make sure you enable Auto-pay for even more Rewards. Welcome to PM.

Need Help? Let's chat.