cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: New Customer - So many issues :(

Question... If / when a mod responds, do they kinda stay with you back and forth to sort the issue or do you keep waiting each time you respond to a question from them? 

Highlighted
GR
Mayor / Maire

@shafarrah  the few times I had to deal with them they'd reply back within a few hours or so  but I've seen people post that it's a day between replies

Highlighted

Just got it resolved by the mods. Had to get a new number assigned to resolve. All seems ok  now. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@shafarrah wrote:

Just got it resolved by the mods. Had to get a new number assigned to resolve. All seems ok  now. 

It's kinda frowned upon to give yourself a solution. Way back on page 2 (default) user Shutdown first mentioned a new number.

Highlighted

Sorry... Didn't know about the mark as solution. Will fix it. Thanks! 

@z10user4 wrote:

@shafarrah wrote:

It's kinda frowned upon to give yourself a solution. Way back on page 2 (default) user Shutdown first mentioned a new number.

Thanks for the solution! 

@Shutdown wrote:

Sounds like you got someone else's number? You can change your number free once a month maybe that will fix things?

Highlighted

I would take out the sim card, do a reset of the phone, and then insert it. 

If you can log into your account, change the phone number as well. This could clear up an issue. 

Hope one of these work if you try it! 

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@shafarrah wrote:

You chose to waste your time and others that were helping you. This is exactly what I and @Shutdown  told you to do. But anyways hope everything is good and welcome to Public Mobile.

Highlighted

@chukdefatey wrote:

@shafarrah wrote:

You chose to waste your time and others that were helping you. This is exactly what I and @Shutdown  told you to do. But anyways hope everything is good and welcome to Public Mobile.

Umm.. I had already contacted a mod. I didn't want to change it yet until I heard from them just to make sure we weren't both making changes at the same time. I should never have been assigned someone else's number in the first place. 

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@shafarrah wrote:

@chukdefatey wrote:

@shafarrah wrote:

Umm.. I had already contacted a mod. I didn't want to change it yet until I heard from them just to make sure we weren't both making changes at the same time. I should never have been assigned someone else's number in the first place. 

Yes you should have not been assigned a number that someone has. I know for a fact this has been an issue at Telus, Koodo & Public Mobile ever since number portability came into existence in 2007/08 However when it does happen you have to give up the number no matter what because it belongs to someone else.