cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Activation issues

Maria04
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good morning,

New customer to Public Mobile. I set up an account yesterday around 4pm. I got to the payment section and submitted the information. It returned to an error message. The following attempt it stated my SIM was invalid. I read a few posts which suggested I try the phone so I did. The phone did have 'some service.' I could call from it and send text messages, however, when I called the number (switched from Freedom Mobile), the call when to the old phone. Also, the new device would only recieve text messages from some phone numbers, not all of them. They seemed to only work from a Telus service provided and I believe Koodo. Also, trying to logon to my account, would not work. It wouldn't even recognize my email address.

Looking for some help and guidance. Do I just need to be patient and allow the services to switch companies? Or are there actual issues?

Help please and thank-you 🙂 

2 REPLIES 2

Maria04
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Dunkman 

OK I appreciate the quick response. I will send the moderator a message.

Fingers crossed they can resolve. 🙂

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Maria04 

Your number should have ported by now from Freedom.  Your port is stuck.  You will need moderator help.  Private message moderator with all the relevant information, like Freedom account number, holder name and phone number.  It will take up to 1-2 days to resolve.  If still working, you can use your Freedo mobile SIM card until things get resolved.

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.