cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Activation Yesterday No Account Access

K_Rumsey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated a SIM yesterday and set up an account. I ported my number successfully and my cell phone is working fine but I cant access my account (credit card has been charged). Password and Username are definitely correct (verified with autocomplete) and even if I try to reset the password it does not recognize my email/username. I have put in a ticket for a password reset but there was no option to provide more detail on my issue. I'm hoping a moderator will see this post and advise as to how I should proceed.

6 REPLIES 6

K_Rumsey

The problem has been resolved

I had to create another profile

Thanks 

K_Rumsey

Thanks but I still cannot login today

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The system was lagging yesterday because of the many attempts to log in and claim the free rewards. I logged in today and had no issues.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@K_Rumsey 

Did you received a welcome email from PM yesterday?

If not, there may be a typo on your email.  Create a moderator support ticket to update your email address using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

If yes, try to login with your email address and password provided during your activation.  Yesterday was a bad day at PM server as everyone were trying to add the free add-ons.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Self serve was wonky for me yesterday too. Found waiting an hour then using a new incognito window was slow but functional. 
I was changing several accounts and opened a new window each time. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I'm not able to reset mine either, getting the error ForgotPassword/OldPasswordNotValidContactAdmin

Need Help? Let's chat.