cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Activation - Help

jdrent
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just activated my new account with a new number and I am not getting any service... other sim cards work in my phone and the new sim card doesn't work in other phones... any suggestions... I have activated a number of Public Mobile numbers and have never had any issues...

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

@jdrent wrote:

Just activated my new account with a new number and I am not getting any service... other sim cards work in my phone and the new sim card doesn't work in other phones... any suggestions... I have activated a number of Public Mobile numbers and have never had any issues...

Thanks

I think that it's quite possible that Public Mobile is having difficulties with the activation system. Over the past 24 hours, I've seen a bunch of messages threads about services not working after activation, more so than I would consider to normal.

@jdrent sounds like your SIM didn't provision properly. Contact a moderator as @Staliger suggests. In the meantime download a voip app such as TextNow and use it over WiFi to make/ receive/  send calls and texts Welcome to PM.  

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@jdrent wrote:

Thanks

@jdrent If your phones are unlocked, your card was charged, your account is active on self-service, and you still has no service, something went wrong. To solve the issue, contact moderators : click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions (give as much info as possible), OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.