cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: New Acct, Got 2 Texts Confirming My Chosen PIN and Also a Different PIN

@RSole wrote:

Now I'm confused. I dialed my number from a land line, pressed * and was told "enter your password". I tried both PINs that I was texted...no go. Went to "my profile" online to where it says " change password" and enter old password and enter new password twice. Now, will this change my online login password? I don't see where to enter a voicemai access password. Obviously I can't enter my acct password since it is alpha-numeric.

Yeah. It got confused when it was said that they are the same. They aren't. In the self-serve, there is a change voicemail password or reset. Clicking that will reset the voicemail password to your 10 digit number.

The password you changed was your self-serve login password.

Edit: apologies geopublic...I quickly skimmed over your post.

Re: New Acct, Got 2 Texts Confirming My Chosen PIN and Also a Different PIN

@RSole wrote:

Now I'm confused. I dialed my number from a land line, pressed * and was told "enter your password". I tried both PINs that I was texted...no go. Went to "my profile" online to where it says " change password" and enter old password and enter new password twice. Now, will this change my online login password? I don't see where to enter a voicemai access password. Obviously I can't enter my acct password since it is alpha-numeric.

As from earlier discussion, your voicemail password is not your account PIN (unless you make them match).  They are different and separate things.