cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Account help

Ryeguy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am having issues switching from Rogers to Public Mobile. I was told I need to privately message a moderator in order to confirm my Rogers account number and iPhone IEMI number. 

I have no idea how to do this and Simon is not helpful. Can a moderator please message me so I can pass along this information and get my account moved. 

thank you. 

3 REPLIES 3

If I understand it correctly you only have to do this if you already have activated on PM with a new number and NOW want to port your existing Rogers number in. If porting the existing number in as part of the new activation here it should work. Keep in mind that your number being released by Rogers might take a couple of hours after you complete the activation.

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ryeguy wrote:

I am having issues switching from Rogers to Public Mobile. I was told I need to privately message a moderator in order to confirm my Rogers account number and iPhone IEMI number. 

I have no idea how to do this and Simon is not helpful. Can a moderator please message me so I can pass along this information and get my account moved. 

thank you. 

You should be able to do this unassisted during activation. Your IMEI can be found in your phone settings or by dialing *#06#.

@Ryeguy wrote:

thank you. 

Please go back to https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat and type "port request". If that's what you already did, you can send a private message by clicking on:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

If at all possible, you'd be better off skipping the IMEI and providing the Rogers account number instead.

Need Help? Let's chat.