Need to to create account and add credit card - credit card info not accepted

jpett
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

getting this error:Sorry, we are unable to verify your card at this time

Did contact MasterCard, there is no block or no reject on their end

11 REPLIES 11

jpett

the cache, incognito or other browser ended up not working. The @Moderator_Team completed the process for me. I am now an active user ! thanks

@wangce2007 wrote:

Try putting the credit card number slowly or maybe it’s the address that doesn’t match

That was already mentioned more than a day ago. Since you're new, please try to avoid repeating others because it tends to just make the threads unecessarily longer and harder for people to find answers.

wangce2007

Try putting the credit card number slowly or maybe it’s the address that doesn’t match

@jpett 

If you tried too many times your card may be flagged, if it doesn't go again ( recommended clear cashe and use incognito mode) contact moderators by clicking the questing mark in the little bubble at the bottom right and ask Simon for human.

Cheers

jpett

will try later . thanks

@jpett You could consider contacting @CS_Agent to apply your card. If you believe you've tried everything in self serve, that may be the only answer.

Might be worth clearing your cache, using incognito mode, and maybe even a different browser to eliminate possibilities.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@jpett wrote:

i did contact, they dont even see the transaction coming into their system. So this is not a master card issue

@jpett   You should wait one hour and retry.  PM website can be finicky sometimes.   Also use a different browser/incognito mode.

jpett

i did contact, they dont even see the transaction coming into their system. So this is not a master card issue

jpett

I have tried 10 different ways, I have my credit card details in front of me and it match 100%

I am not using the apt #

I am using a 6 character postal code with no space

and not using any special character

@jpett Your address must match the billing address of the credit card exactly. Don't use the Apt. #/Unit # field. Use a 6 character postal code (X1X1X1), no space. Don't use special characters like # or &.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@jpett wrote:

getting this error:Sorry, we are unable to verify your card at this time

Did contact MasterCard, there is no block or no reject on their end

Can you try another browser/device/credit card?

Need Help? Let's chat.