cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to change shipping address

maru1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need to change shipping address on my order of a new sim card. How can I do this?

11 REPLIES 11

@Nick1968   Please use the 3 dots top right of your post to edit and remove your personal info as you are on a public forum.

You can send a private message to moderators via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

They will be able to do any changes that you need.

You should remove your pesonal information by clicking on the three dots.  Submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Nick1968
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

edited by computergeek541: Please not not post your address here.

@Jdmom3 wrote:

If you have a change of address in through Canada post all your mail sent to the old house will be forwarded to your new house. If you don’t have a forward in then you will need to get it changed here before it’s shipped. 

The scenario that you speak of is possible, but I don't see anything being witten about the member accidently ordering the sim cards with an old address.  Additionally, if the person used the mail forwarding option, I would imagine that the customer would know that and would not bother posting here asking about what to do.  I believe that's is far more likely that there is some other type of mistake in the address.

Jdmom3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you have a change of address in through Canada post all your mail sent to the old house will be forwarded to your new house. If you don’t have a forward in then you will need to get it changed here before it’s shipped. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@maru1 wrote:

I need to change shipping address on my order of a new sim card. How can I do this?

@maru1  As other have mentioned it all depends on when the order was placed. You can track your item by going to the Canada Post website and entering the order number as the tracking number. You can also try sending the Public Mobile moderator team a private message with the order number the old shipping address and the new shipping address but keep in mind that if you order has already shipped more than likely it will not be possible to change.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@maru1, you could check shipping status and determine if there is a way to redirect the package.  Otherwise, it is really outside of the hands of Public Mobile. 

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@maru1 When did you order? Contact the Moderator is the only way you can correct the address. You can simply click the following: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@maru1 wrote:

As @GinYVR mentioned, you will have to contact a mod. Hopefully they can assist if it hasn't been shipped as of yet...

Send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

I know you can track your order on the canada post website you just type in your order number and it will ask you for your postal code at least you will know  when its out for delivery.,hope this helps good luck

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@maru1I don't think it is an option other than messaging the Moderators.. as they seem to arrive the next day at least at my location.

Need Help? Let's chat.