cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to change account

Al19
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Recently my father passed away and it used to be him who used to pay for my sim. I would like to change it into my account right now. I tried multiple times to log into my father's account but since it is his account, I couldn't because I don't know his account details. I need help to change the account so that I will be able to use my sim. 

3 REPLIES 3

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Al19 

1.  You need to prove that your account belong to your father if you cannot login to his account to change to the name, birthday,  address etc.

2.  Do you know the PIN# of his account?  If not, provide any 3 of the following:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Al19- Sorry for your loss.  The only way to try to get the account changed, and get the password updated would be to contact the moderator team.  You can do that by clicking the chat bubble on the lower right of the page and starting the interaction with SiMon the chatbot.

You might want to lead of/open the ticket using something like forgot password.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Al19 wrote:

Recently my father passed away and it used to be him who used to pay for my sim. I would like to change it into my account right now. I tried multiple times to log into my father's account but since it is his account, I couldn't because I don't know his account details. I need help to change the account so that I will be able to use my sim. 

Contact a moderator for assistance. Second option below is much easier.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.