cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need refund and cancel service ASAP

Aj1993
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I began to process the new account two days ago. I put in my CC info and then the server crashed on PBs side.

The store owners said this happens on the daily and I decided that’s not a company that I would want to be with. 

None of my info was processed (except for my phone number and CC info).

i was still charged (for the intital $40 monthly fee). I want to be refunded and have my service canceled immediately.

4 REPLIES 4

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Aj1993 , you mentioned your phone number was processed.  Did you port in your number to Public Mobile? If so, asking the moderators to cancel the service and issue a refund has consequences.  You won't be able to port your number to a different carrier brand.  Refunds are not issued instantly.  They take several months.  My suggestion is if the service is up and running why not give it a test drive.  As for the guy at the store saying the server crashing daily, I would take that with a grain of salt.  The self serve portal had its quirks but it doesn't crash daily.  That remark may be self serving.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Aj1993Since this is a prepaid service there is no refund.. however you can contact the moderators via this link as they are the arbitor of such things.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Aj1993 wrote:

I began to process the new account two days ago. I put in my CC info and then the server crashed on PBs side.

The store owners said this happens on the daily and I decided that’s not a company that I would want to be with. 

None of my info was processed (except for my phone number and CC info).

i was still charged (for the intital $40 monthly fee). I want to be refunded and have my service canceled immediately.

@Aj1993 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Need Help? Let's chat.