cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need moderator help

Lucifer1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Because I'm coming from Kudo, the self-serve porting feature tells me I need a moderator to provide assistance. How do I do this?

2 REPLIES 2

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Lucifer1 wrote:

Because I'm coming from Kudo, the self-serve porting feature tells me I need a moderator to provide assistance. How do I do this?

@Lucifer1  You need to submit a ticket to PM include your Koodo account number, name on the account and your Koodo phone number.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Koodo prepaid? Then yes you need a moderator.

Two ways to reach them.

Simon.JPG

Or private message them at link below

CLICK HERE 

Need Help? Let's chat.