cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need moderator assistant Error invalid SIM card message

Ritarj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

At the last point of signup the public mobile account site went down for maintenance. The error that I'm getting is SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK.

Need assistance from Community Moderators for a new Sim Network PUK.

Phone is Samsung Galaxy S8. Bought and paid for from Bell Canada.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

@Ritarj wrote:

At the last point of signup the public mobile account site went down for maintenance. The error that I'm getting is SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK.

Need assistance from Community Moderators for a new Sim Network PUK.

Phone is Samsung Galaxy S8. Bought and paid for from Bell Canada.

Thanks.

I would not contact Moderator_Team for this. Your phone is not asking for the PUK of your sim card.  

Your phone is locked to Bell Mobility.  Public Mobole moderators cannot help you with this.

Bell can give you the sim network unlock PIN, but you might need Sasmung to provide the sim network unlock PUK.  This latter code needs to first get accepted by the phone before it can be network unlocked.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Ritarj In addition to tagging the moderator team, it is advisable to send them a private message with your account information.  This will be needed to process the request.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Samsung is giving unlock codes.

1. Start a live chat session from Samsung's Contact Us page: http://www.samsung.com/ca/info/contactus.html?CID=AFL-hq-mul-0813-11000170
  2. Inform the rep that you would like to unlock your S8 and provide the IMEI & Carrier info
  3. In a few (2+) days, you will get the unlock code via email.  

PMFanatic
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I would recommend directly messaging the kind folks at the Moderator_Team via this link to investigate your account and to provide some additional insight into your issue.

It helps to provide a detailed description of your problem and what your resolution goals are so they can best assist. If you are having troubles contacting the Moderator_Team, refer to the following knowledge base link. Expect a response within 1 hour or up to 48 hours depending on volumes...

Best of luck!

Need Help? Let's chat.