cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need mediator assistance can’t pay my pill or for additional data with my card

Kaylaulrich1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need help with my visa debit card called my bank and nothing is wrong on there end with my account. I’m remotely confused on why this is happening 

7 REPLIES 7

@Kaylaulrich1 , so are you all good putting in your Visa Debit or you still have problem?

Kaylaulrich1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Visa debit cards is all I use 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BKNS27 : Visa Debit, Visa, Mastercard, Amex and unofficially  some Mastercard Debit.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Kaylaulrich1 

I am not sure if you can use a debit card to make payment on PM. 
Only credit card I think. Correct me if I am wrong PM members.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Kaylaulrich1   so, did it failed with autopay?  or it was setup and you try to do a manual payment 

I suggest you to wait a bit and try again with a manual payment.  If fails again, you might want to use Replace card option to re-enter the card info.  DO NOT try to add it more than 4 times within 24 hours.or it will trigger a fraud lock.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Kaylaulrich1 

The payment system is finicky.  You can try again in one hour as sometimes the system locks you out.  

Make sure that the address exactly matches your banking address.  Same for the name.  Sometimes try all CAPITALS.  

If all fails, you may need to contact moderator to manually help set up account.  This does take extra time.  

Click on chat icon on right lower corner of website.  Type: does not recognize credit card.  Follow prompts to submit ticket for moderator help. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try removing it and add it back.  Also use a different browser and Incognito mode.  Clear your cache and cookies then reboot.

If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.