cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help

Gloriagarcia
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My husband is having problems public mobile plan it doesn’t want to accept is credit card someone can help 

19 REPLIES 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gloriagarcia wrote:

Yes still waiting for an answer 

But have you tried any of the suggestions provided while you're waiting?

Gloriagarcia

Yes still waiting for an answer 

@Gloriagarcia 

If you can't access your self service account, you will need to wait for moderator help.  Did you private message the moderator yet as described above?  

Reminder:

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Unfortunately, you probably won't get this issue fixed with moderator for at least 1-2 days.  If you need to pay immediately because your account is due, then you can buy instore voucher and pay via calling 611 on your phone.  

Gloriagarcia

I can’t change credit card can’t access my account don’t accept my email 

Dhara

Try different browser.  Also try different credit card. Make sure billing information matches credit card

@Gloriagarcia wrote:

He can’t access is account every time he puts the email it says an error has occurred please sign out and in again 

The email he tries to log in could be spell wrong or could be given the wrong email when he activated on line then he need contact moderator team to fix:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Gloriagarcia wrote:

He can’t access is account every time he puts the email it says an error has occurred please sign out and in again 

Is he activate his account in-store or online?

If in-store, he need to create a self-serve account first before he can use his email address to login.

If online, the self-serve account is already created during the online activation process.

Did he received a PM email after activation?

If no, there may be a typing mistake on his email address during activation.  Send a private message to moderator to update his email address.

@Gloriagarcia wrote:

@Gloriagarcia  Clear the browser's cache and maybe try using chrome in incognito mode. Better to use a desktop or laptop instead of a mobile device. Make sure you are using the correct email address (typo issue) or maybe the email was incorrectly entered during activation. If that's the case, better to notify a moderator. 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gloriagarcia wrote:

Clear cache/cookies, use incognito/privacy mode, use a different browser.

If you have a credit card registered then you can top up with the 611 service. Or buy a voucher and use the 611 service.

Edit: ninja'd again 🙂

@Gloriagarcia 

Website is finicky.  Maybe try a different web browser, clearing cache or going incognito mode. Chrome incognito works well with PM website.  Or even try a different computer or device to login.  

Gloriagarcia

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Gloriagarcia wrote:

My husband is having problems public mobile plan it doesn’t want to accept is credit card someone can help 

@Gloriagarcia  Is this happening during activation? 

@Gloriagarcia 

I assume that you had a self service account before.  You can try to reset your password to gain access to your account.  

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

If that does not work, you will need to contact moderator as stated above to access your account.  When is your bill due?  Moderators are take at least 1-2 days to response.  If your account is overdue, you could buy a voucher instore and pay the voucher by dialing 611 on your phone.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gloriagarcia wrote:

I can’t login in my account 

Well you didn't say that! 🙂 You said credit card.

Did you try the Forgot your password? link?

Gloriagarcia

I can’t login in my account 

Gloriagarcia

I can’t login to my account 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gloriagarcia wrote:

Some card issuers may not know that you like to shop online. Check with them to make sure you can.
Other than that, if you have a unit number in your address, don't use the unit # field and put it in the street address instead.
And be sure the address exactly matches what the CC has down for you...punctuation, caps etc
Another option to try is to not have the space in the postal code or even drop the last digit.

I'm also wondering if the name has to match exactly too.

Of course it has to be a Canadian or American insitution issued card to a Canadian or American address.

@Gloriagarcia 

Make sure the billing address matches exactly your credit card address.

Website is finicky.  Trying a different web browser, clearing cache or incognito mode.  Chrome incognito seems to work fine with this website.  

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Make sure to leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  If there are still problems then contact a moderator.

You can message a moderator through here:

Need Help? Let's chat.