cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help!

Hellbilly81
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Payed for US Roaming and LD Calling to Can/Us phone still not working in FL.  It worked for one week, ans when I toppwd up my add on for an additional 10 days, ot stoppes working all together.  Below is a screen shot of my plan & add ons for the number on the sim card i am using

5 REPLIES 5

@NDesaiwrote: 

That is only from Canada. 

That makes sense, lol, my bad.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Hellbilly81 If you tried to purchase the same add-on after only 7 days this is the source of the problem. You must wait until the 11th day after the original date to repurchase. You will need to contact the moderators to get it sorted.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Korthwrote:

Not sure why it's not working.  To be honest, I don't even see the problem or understand why you purchased the Add-on ... you already have unlimited Canada&US Talk and Text options.

That is only from Canada. 

Korth
Mayor / Maire

@Hellbilly81

Not sure why it's not working.  To be honest, I don't even see the problem or understand why you purchased the Add-on ... you already have unlimited Canada&US Talk and Text options.

You can try restarting your device, it might automagically fix the issue.

You can call the *611 or 1-855-4PUBLIC numbers to check the status of your US Roaming Add-ons (or to activate/purchase new ones, if needed).

You can message the mods for further assistance - providing your account #, phone #, name, address, etc, along with an explanation of the issue you need resolved.

I notice that you have $47, 30 days, Canada&US Talk, International Text.  If you add 500MB 3G Data then you'll get the (hidden) "3 item bundle discount" and bring your plan cost down to $42 every 30 days; alternately, you can select 90 days, Canada&US Talk, International Text, and 1.5GB 3G Data to bring the cost down to $120 every 90 days ($40 every 30 days).  Save yourself $5~$7 every 30 days, whether you use the data or not.

This is a public forum, you should probably remove your phone number from your screenshot.

And, lol, Public Mobile Self-Serve account on a phone connected through Koodo?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Hellbilly81 The screenshot you provided includes your number and so i edited your post to remove your number as this is a public community. 

As for the US add-on not working, did you try rebooting your phone? Is roaming option turned on? Are you connected to either T-Mobile or AT&T network? 

Need Help? Let's chat.