cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help porting number from Koodo prepaid to Public

1009puneet
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Im looking to port my number from Koodo prepaid but am unable to do it through the public mobile self serve. Can somebody offer assistance, its telling me 

"

We were unable to transfer the phone number you entered. Try one of the following options:
-  Make sure you entered your number correctly.
-  Select a new number.
-  Contact the Public Mobile Community for further assistance.
 "
Thanks in advance
6 REPLIES 6

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@1009puneet wrote:

Im looking to port my number from Koodo prepaid but am unable to do it through the public mobile self serve. Can somebody offer assistance, its telling me 

"

We were unable to transfer the phone number you entered. Try one of the following options:
-  Make sure you entered your number correctly.
-  Select a new number.
-  Contact the Public Mobile Community for further assistance.
 "
Thanks in advance

@Alan_K, here is an area for improvement for you to look into.  It is evident that porting issues will need moderator team assistance as the community can't really do much at all to help.  The bullet should be changed to contact moderator team. 

@GreatCanadian wrote:

Hi, 

Porting from Koodo is known to have some issues. First of all choose a new number. When you have the service working you can then port the new number. If I recall correctly you will need moderator help for the porting.

GC 

There are no issues with porting from Koodo post paid.  It is not possible to do porting from Koodo prepaid.  Moderator team support is required for this.

If you haven't already received a reply/solve from the mods, try phoning the Koodo customer service.  That's what I ended up doing, had to wait a bit for someone to come online but once I explained, they were great about porting my number to Public Mobile.

Good luck.

1009puneet
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
OK thank you for the help.

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi, 

Porting from Koodo is known to have some issues. First of all choose a new number. When you have the service working you can then port the new number. If I recall correctly you will need moderator help for the porting.

GC 

adil-5aar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello 

u have to write to one moderator to fix this prob..

u have to send your email, your phone number and some details of your prob..

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Have te a nice day 

Need Help? Let's chat.