cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Need a response from Mods Please!!

Reporting my phone as lost, suspending, and then activating it worked. However, when I tried to check my voice mail it tells me that I don't have a long distance plan so I can't make calls. Does anyone know how to change the location setting for my account?

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I'm also waiting for the mods to respond so I can receive text messages again. I messaged them ahead of time to remove a us add on but somehow when they removed it, texting stopped. 

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I wish you luck hearing a response.  I heard back today and they have escalated my issue so fingers crossed for you to get some sort of response!  Hopefully the escalation team will fix my issues today!

Highlighted

@MichelleR wrote:

Reporting my phone as lost, suspending, and then activating it worked. However, when I tried to check my voice mail it tells me that I don't have a long distance plan so I can't make calls. Does anyone know how to change the location setting for my account?

How long did u wait when u toggled to suspend service button? I tried it yesterday but it didn't work 

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Well, I did it twice. The first time I waited maybe a minute but I still can't make calls. It's telling me that I have to add an add-on for long distance but I'm trying my voicemail, which is not long distance. The second time, I waited 10 minutes to reactivate thinking it would activate my location or call plan but it hasn't.

Anyone have suggestions on how to fix this? @Moderator_Team

My area code is 647, my region is set to Ontario, and my iphone settings are correct. @Moderator_Team

Highlighted

I found this in another thread 

These are the settings I found on the net to get to the voicemail settings:

1. Tap Phone.

2. Tap MORE.
3. Tap Settings.
4. Tap Voicemail settings.
5. Tap Voicemail number.

Alternatively, once you're in the settings, try searching for "voicemail" and see what pops up.

Once you're in the voicemail settings, you can update the voicemail number. The voicemail number is regional but if you are in Ontario, you can try adding: +16475804001 or +16475804002.

Make sure there is a 1 in front of the number.
Highlighted

Waited 15 minutes suspended service this time, nothing. Guess I'll be waiting a few days 😞