cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Need a replacement SIM card?

@z10user4, well I don't have a Superstore or a Loblaw's in my CIty.  We have Zehr's, and No Frills.  One City away, they have Fortino's.

Saying the Mobile Shop is best - Forget all the other brands for Loblaw owned properties.

Mayor / Maire

@stonechucker wrote:

@z10user4, well I don't have a Superstore or a Loblaw's in my CIty.  We have Zehr's, and No Frills.  One City away, they have Fortino's.

Saying the Mobile Shop is best - Forget all the other brands for Loblaw owned properties.

And there're no Loblaws out west either. And I haven't heard of any of those other names except No Frills as in-store products Smiley Happy

My closest city does have a Superstore.

I add the other bit to identify that The Mobile Shop is inside and part of that chain.

I've never seen a Wow Mobile or K Mobile either so I don't know how they're situated.

Mayor / Maire

@z10user4, which is why you should reference only the name of the actual 'store' selling the SIMs.

Make it less confusing, not more confusing.

Mayor / Maire

@stonechucker wrote:

@z10user4, which is why you should reference only the name of the actual 'store' selling the SIMs.

Make it less confusing, not more confusing.

Thanks for the suggestion @stonechucker. I'm going to respectfully disagree.

Everybody knows Walmart. Everybody out west knows London Drugs. If I knew how those 2 others were situated then I would add the identifying bit on those as well. I don't know what the heck something called The Mobile Shop is. I only knew it knowing there was a cell shop situated in a Superstore and the announcement here that now they sell PM SIM's and that Superstore belongs to Loblaws and that the Superstore closest to me has a cell shop.

Mayor / Maire

Whatever...  Just saying, if you say Superstore, and someone doesn't know what the heck it is, it doesn't help.  The Mobile Shop has been called the Mobile Shop for years inside 'select' Loblaw's properties.  They're not in all of them, so you can't just say the store name.  You can Google 'The Mobile Shop', and you'll find local(ish) locations.

I don't know what a K-Mobile is (or where they are), I know of London Drugs, but they're not where I live.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would say go to Walmart to get a new card that way you wouldn't have to wate for shiping

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

it might be easier for you to go to Wal Mart, The staff I dealt with were very helpful.

Oracle

I recommend always having an extra sim on hand. 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Grab one at walmart 👏

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just order one online as a new customer would order it. Then when you receive the SIM you can add it to your account.