cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a replacement SIM card?

Lachlan_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Getting a replacement SIM card is easy - just order one for $10 on our website!

Keep in mind that:

• SIM cards are shipped within Canada only and will arrive within 3-4 business days via Canada Xpressport.
  • 10 SIM cards per order
  • Our Triple Punch SIM cards have all 3 sizes (Standard, Micro and Nano) in one card! All you need to do is “punch-out” the size you need for your phone.
  • We’re also pleased to announce that our SIM cards will now be available to purchase at over 350 Walmart locations across Canada. More info here

TriPunch.jpg

Last updated on 26/07/2017 

65 REPLIES 65

pav
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Ha Ha. OK. Well it seems I might have discovered a glitch with regard to existing user accounts.

The log-in for ordering is  "store.publicmobile.ca" which is different from the standard PM account which uses "selfserve.publicmobile.ca"

I'll leave it to PM reps to verify.

Martin
Legend
Legend

Hi,

The credentials at checkout can be different than those in one's account. How do I know? I used a false name. 🙂

I inferred from your response that you did not create a Shopify account. If my inference is correct, please create that account, and then order your SIM card.

Thank you.

pav

@Martin

I simply followed the link on the PM site and added a SIM card. I entered my active PM account credentials at checkout and the system kept stating these were invalid (credentials work fine when I  login to check my PM account, btw).

Your response suggests PM credentials at checkout are actually a seperate Shopify account and not an active PM account or did I misunderstand? 

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

Did you first create a Shopify account after clicking Order Now, which is immediately under Order a SIM Card?

I tested the above about 2 weeks ago. From start to finish, I encountered no problems. Plus, I received my card in 3 business days.

You experienced a glitch.

The MAIN objective of PM is to make the servers much more robust, so that all the problems recently encountered will be relegated to the past, and the site will be truly self-serve without problems.

I hope that this has served to allay some of your concerns.

pav

Hmm, I tried to order a sim card using the online tool but for some reason it fails to recognize existing PM subscribers with active accounts. 

At first I thought it was a browser issue, but I get the same results with Safari, Firefox, and Chrome.

Need Help? Let's chat.