cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Need Help!!

Great thanks that's all i wanted to know. That's why i was concerned with registering at Walmart. Ya my area if fine Coverage is just fine for Telus And Bell

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am not sure but I think if you signed up for auto pay it should be added automatically . 

Highlighted

Telus coverage in Sudbury.

telus.JPG

Highlighted

Ya as small as a city we are all the big 3 have amazing coverage. i am not concerned about speed. that's why i came here. 3 down and up speeds are just fine 

Highlighted

Walmart Autopay Activation

Hi so i am thinking of porting my number over to PM and buying a sim card. I am going to go to Walmart and buy a sim card there because i heard that they might offer it to you for free if you activate it through them. When i get setup at Walmart i think you have to pay with a voucher for the first month. I heard a few people saying that when they get home they setup their self serve account then their are allowed to setup autopay and get their 2 dollars, But would i also get my extra 500MB?

Highlighted

Re: Walmart Autopay Activation

@ArmandoUrso hi you would have to pay with your cc when you sign up to receive the 500 mb the first month they can do it all for you 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ArmandoUrso   You can pay with a CC or voucher, it's really upto you.  After activating at Walmart, you can then go home and set up your account, you can use this link: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

Remember adding a CC and setting up autopay gives you both extra data and $2 discount off your plan.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Once you set up autopay with your valid credit card...you're entitled to the bonus data mentioned for your particular plan.

Highlighted

What do you mean? I though you had to pick a plan and pay the first month at Walmart if you choose to get is set up with them for the free sim?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ArmandoUrso wrote:

Hi so i am thinking of porting my number over to PM and buying a sim card. I am going to go to Walmart and buy a sim card there because i heard that they might offer it to you for free if you activate it through them.

@ArmandoUrso  Yes, that is correct.

When i get setup at Walmart i think you have to pay with a voucher for the first month. I heard a few people saying that when they get home they setup their self serve account then their are allowed to setup autopay and get their 2 dollars,

Yes, that is correct. 

Setting up AutoPay means that you earn $2 every 30 days!
To set up AutoPay, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

2Capture.PNG

Two options are available: "Replace this credit card" and "Remove this credit card"
Use "Replace this credit card" to update the CC info

Note: When entering the postal code do not enter any spaces. Also do not use the unit number field even if you live in an apartment or condo and use a desktop browser if you can.

But would i also get my extra 500MB?

Yes as soon as you enable Auto Pay you will get the $2 credit and the extra 500 MB every 30 days. Also don't forget to use a referral code to get an additional $10 OFF.