cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Need Help!!

@ArmandoUrso wrote:

Ya i might just contact them. How long do you think it would take for them to respond?

Before the world went for a #$%^, I was actually finally successful in getting to a ticket and they got back to me within about 15 minutes. That was just a couple weeks ago. Now they've trimmed staff and response times are likely rather more. But I haven't read of any times here yet these days

That was for a number change too. (not port)

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Wow thanks for telling me that. I hope everything goes well for me too

Highlighted

But when i contact them what information should i include?

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ArmandoUrso  if you activate with your tempory number, set up your self service account, and ready to port, here is the required imformation https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Number-transfer-in-Self-Serve-impacted-...

If you decide to do it all in one link then use this link to see what is required  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/activation-account-set-up

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes you need a PM sim card. This is a great plan for your son . lots of ways to save also.

Highlighted

Thanks. So i am activating at Walmart, I am choosing a temporary number, I am going to come home and create a self serve account with auto pay, I am going to try it out for a few weeks, then port my number by contacting a Moderator. Does anything seem wrong of this plan. Is there anything else i should know before i buy it. Also do i pick the plan at Walmart with the employee or do i create a self serve account and start my first month at home? 

Highlighted

I did it at home but either way is ok .  Go with Auto pay it takes 2bucks a month off your bill . If you refer friends you save another 1 for each one every month . I pay 7 bucks a month for a 30 plan

Highlighted

Ya but if they offer it for free if i activate at Walmart i would gladly take it. When they offer to activate it what do they do? do they simply activate it then i go home and pick a plan and set up self serve with autopay. or do they set everything up on the spot.

Highlighted

Set it all up there . That way it is all done. No worries.

Highlighted

Ok but if i set up all up over there could i still get auto pay. Some people are saying that you can go home and set it up and receive 2 dollars credit but would i receive the auto pay rewards (500MB)