Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: How good is PM? Im planning on switching tmr

threads merged

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: How good is PM? Im planning on switching tmr

Almost 16 months here now. I can’t see any difference in cell service between TELUS and PM. Customer service is different but I generally prefer using messaging with the moderators to listening to endless elevator music trying to get to a service rep.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Age Requirement?

I am just activating my sim card for my son and it asks for an age. Could i just put his age or is there a age requirement?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Age Requirement?

@BearFBI wrote:

I am just activating my sim card for my son and it asks for an age. Could i just put his age or is there a age requirement?

No age limit...long as the credit card or payment voucher is valid...you're good to go.

You'll need a unique email address. If using gmail, you can use alias.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

PM does not ask for any age info like DOB.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@BearFBI wrote:

I would think you can put in your son's age and it wouldn't matter for the cell phone service as there is no age restrictions I've heard of to open a plan at PM.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Great thanks.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@BearFBI wrote:

This is pre-paid, which means there is no age verification, or any verification outside of the payment method. As long as you can make the payment you could register the account to Fake Name at 123 fake street

Highlighted
Oracle

@BearFBI wrote:

DOB was once used as a piece of information to verify account ownership before SIMon.  If you are private messaging the moderators because SIMon isn't working they may still require it or other information to verify account ownership

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click the "?" in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 

Good to know... thanks for that info.

AE_Collector