cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NONE OF MY SERVICES ARE WORKING!! NUMBER PORTED FROM ROGERS YESTERDAY.

shawngill
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I signed up for the 12 GB promo on Nov 20 and just yesterday (Dec 6) my number finally ported over from Rogers, it took a while. So I popped in my PM sim and i get a message saying "sign in to network" once i click that i get a messsage saying "You are unable to access the web" For some reason, incoming calls go right to voicemail and outgoing ones say I need a long distance add on, even if I'm trying to call my voicemail or a person with a local number sitting right beside me. Any data usage forwards me to a page saying I need a data add on. None of my services work but at the top of my phone it says im connected to PM's network. This is now my second day with out phone service. I am using a One Plus X.  

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

You are stuck until your turn in the queue comes. Couple of ideas for coping here.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

shawngill
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yeah I have but have yet to recieve a reply.

Up until yesterday I was still on Rogers using my same phone number until that stopped working so i popped in my PM sim. Now my rogers account is inactive and says my numbers was ported to PM.

My PM account online shows ACTIVE. 

Thanks

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@shawngill have you contacted a moderator?  I'd start with that.

Were your services working on your temporary number prior to the port completing yesterday?  Does your self-serve account show your account as Active? 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.