cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO SIM CARD!

JoniPhone
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My SIM card was supposed to arrive AGES ago. It is supposed to take 3-5 business days. It's been 3-5 business WEEKS. This is ridiculous. I already hate this service. That all one can do is talk to a robot is crazy - especially because the robot says "hey, don't be mean". I mean.. How do I get hold of a person? I have tried sending a "ticket" for a moderator. It will not work. I have tried, and tried, and tried, and tried. I am ready to make a CRTC complaint. Frankly, this is no deal at all. It is the same price as all the other phones. For the lack of service, one should at least get a deal.  Does anyone know how to get the SIM card? It was charged to my credit card and I do not even have the thing.

8 REPLIES 8

@JoniPhone  just to comment on Canadian Cell Supplies like @darlicious said. I have had no complaints from them either. I've ordered twice from them. 

Last order was Friday when they had SIM cards on Sale for $1.99. (I just checked they are at $5.99 right now)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Phones-Hardware/Sim-card-SALE-Canadian-Cell-Supplies/...

I ordered Friday evening. received email Saturday that my order was shipped. Delivered to Montreal area on Wednesday.

@JoniPhone 

I've had no complaints about CCS and have ordered many many sim cards from them and have always gotten my sim cards thru the mail in 5 business days Toronto to Vancouver. This past weekend I ordered on Saturday and recieved them on Wednesday. 3 business days!

If it's been 3 to 5 weeks then that order is lost. Send the moderators a private message and once you activate they will credit your account otherwise refunds take 4 weeks. Where do you live? We can locate your nearest retailer, fellow member or scroll down the page and click on "store locator".

YUGuang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

There are very few people working for PM that's probably why it's cheap

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@JoniPhone wrote:

My SIM card was supposed to arrive AGES ago. It is supposed to take 3-5 business days. It's been 3-5 business WEEKS. This is ridiculous. I already hate this service. That all one can do is talk to a robot is crazy - especially because the robot says "hey, don't be mean". I mean.. How do I get hold of a person? I have tried sending a "ticket" for a moderator. It will not work. I have tried, and tried, and tried, and tried. I am ready to make a CRTC complaint. Frankly, this is no deal at all. It is the same price as all the other phones. For the lack of service, one should at least get a deal.  Does anyone know how to get the SIM card? It was charged to my credit card and I do not even have the thing.

They are often free to 99 cents on Craigslist or eBay with free delivery.  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/latest-products/products/public-sim-card

@JoniPhone...

a lot of customers have had success dealing with this company on Public Mobile sim cards.

Sometimes the prices of the sim cards drop to 2 or 3 bucks...but right now they're sitting at $6 which isn't bad really considering shipping is gratis.

If you're in the GTA area you can pick it up in person.

@darlicious

was commenting how rapid the delivery of her order was.

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@JoniPhone 

Was there a tracking number or a follow up email about any delays. They can’t reply instantly to a ticket, they probably have to see if the shipment was lost and they’ll probably send you another one if it’s lost. 99% of users don’t experience any problems like this but trust me you’re getting the best deal. If you want a SIM card today, then scroll down on the bottom left and click find a store. They will get you a SIM and activate it for you. Your credit card company might say wait a few days before formally investigating the purchase for a refund. Good luck

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@JoniPhone contact customer support mods

click on the question mark chat bubble to the bottom right of your screen
type "sim rebate/refund"
(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)
*login using your community account

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@JoniPhone...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Try this link to get to a moderator.

Watch for the little envelope icon (top right hand side of page ) to be highlighted when they respond to you.

Need Help? Let's chat.