cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO ACCOUNT - SIM NOT VALID - WHERE IS MY MONEY!

angeliqueg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased a public mobile sim and a $60 voucher as a gift.  I SET the account up

Phone number attached to it (or was supposed to be) 819-xxx-xxxc

SIM 8912230000xxxxxxxxxx

Voucher was valued at $60 and I put the promotional (black friday) $50 plan on it.

I have my login, my password and my security question/answer as well as the PIN

I'm gifting it tomorrow so I thought I should make sure it works.  THANK GOD I DID.

I get a sorry no money on the account.  When I go to login, there is NO account.

When I go to check the SIM, it is INVALID

Tomorrow morning I will be going to TELUS and buying a SIM and a package for this phone.  I WANT MY $70 dollars BACK (SIM + Voucher).  It is somewhere in your system.  Track by the SIM, by the number that was SUPPOSED to be assigned, I don't care but tell me how to get a refund!! 

What a disaster.  @Moderator_Team 

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@will13am wrote:

@lemew07, if you are going to tell a member not to post personal information, please don't copy their post and spread the personal information.

We've all been there lemew07. You click reply, click quote, say something, post. Oops. But yes it's especially fun when the post you suggest to someone to remove their personal info...you keep it going via the quote.

I often forget. And then I lean back and admire my work and do yet another proof read and oh crap.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@lemew07, if you are going to tell a member not to post personal information, please don't copy their post and spread the personal information.

lemew07
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@angeliqueg wrote:

I purchased a public mobile sim and a $60 voucher as a gift.  I SET the account up

Phone number attached to it (or was supposed to be) 819-xxx-xxxx

SIM 8912230000xxxxxxxx

Voucher was valued at $60 and I put the promotional (black friday) $50 plan on it.

I have my login, my password and my security question/answer as well as the PIN

I'm gifting it tomorrow so I thought I should make sure it works.  THANK GOD I DID.

I get a sorry no money on the account.  When I go to login, there is NO account.

When I go to check the SIM, it is INVALID

Tomorrow morning I will be going to TELUS and buying a SIM and a package for this phone.  I WANT MY $70 dollars BACK (SIM + Voucher).  It is somewhere in your system.  Track by the SIM, by the number that was SUPPOSED to be assigned, I don't care but tell me how to get a refund!! 

What a disaster.  @Moderator_Team 

Plesae do not post personal information. It is for your protection. Cheers Lemew Good Luck

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@angeliqueg

This is a public forum where everyone can see your message.  I strongly recommend that you edit your message to remove personal details such as your phone number and also your PM SIM card number.  Personal details such as those are sometimes used to verify accounts when requesting support, and should only be revealed to PM moderators by private message.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@angeliqueg:

Sorry about the trouble.

It's not clear that you actually entered the voucher in as a payment. Was this entered as a payment at the time of activation? If so, did it seem to take the payment?

How can you "check the SIM" if you have no account?

And where and how does it say "sorry there is no money on the account"?

Did the whole activation seem to successfully complete? Or...?

Did you insert the SIM and restart the phone?

Is the phone compatible with Public Mobile?

Is the phone unlocked?

To better contact the mods rather than just tagging them here send ONE (1) private message to them here and include your phone number and PIN to minimize back and forth identity verification delays.

Need Help? Let's chat.