cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW User; missing plan promo

jlw175
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Last week Thursday I ordered a SIM card to my home in Winnipeg, with the intention to sign-up with the $30 plan and 2GB of Data with Auto-pay (as described here https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/mb/plans/30for2GB-3Gspeed) . Today I FINALLY received my SIM card but when I went to activate it, that plan was not listed. I explained this issue to a rep on live chat who suggested I reach out to a moderator. My request is that I can have this plan I intended to sign-up with, $30/month for 2GB of data with autopay. I am new to PublicMobile and do not yet have an account. Please help! I tried to submit a ticket, but since I do not yet have an account with PubliMobile I was told to post here.

3 REPLIES 3

jlw175
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you!

liangc1020
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The 30/month 2 GB data plan expired on Sep.17th 2020.

What I suggest you to pick up a 35/M plan and then is to wait the next oncoming promotion plan will be applied possibly in Halloween holiday or Christmas by any chance. 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@jlw175 wrote:

Hi,

Last week Thursday I ordered a SIM card to my home in Winnipeg, with the intention to sign-up with the $30 plan and 2GB of Data with Auto-pay (as described here https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/mb/plans/30for2GB-3Gspeed) . Today I FINALLY received my SIM card but when I went to activate it, that plan was not listed. I explained this issue to a rep on live chat who suggested I reach out to a moderator. My request is that I can have this plan I intended to sign-up with, $30/month for 2GB of data with autopay. I am new to PublicMobile and do not yet have an account. Please help! I tried to submit a ticket, but since I do not yet have an account with PubliMobile I was told to post here.

• Send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.