cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jlw175
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

NEW User; missing plan promo

Hi,

Last week Thursday I ordered a SIM card to my home in Winnipeg, with the intention to sign-up with the $30 plan and 2GB of Data with Auto-pay (as described here https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/mb/plans/30for2GB-3Gspeed) . Today I FINALLY received my SIM card but when I went to activate it, that plan was not listed. I explained this issue to a rep on live chat who suggested I reach out to a moderator. My request is that I can have this plan I intended to sign-up with, $30/month for 2GB of data with autopay. I am new to PublicMobile and do not yet have an account. Please help! I tried to submit a ticket, but since I do not yet have an account with PubliMobile I was told to post here.

Accepted Solutions
JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Re: NEW User; missing plan promo

@jlw175 wrote:

Hi,

Last week Thursday I ordered a SIM card to my home in Winnipeg, with the intention to sign-up with the $30 plan and 2GB of Data with Auto-pay (as described here https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/mb/plans/30for2GB-3Gspeed) . Today I FINALLY received my SIM card but when I went to activate it, that plan was not listed. I explained this issue to a rep on live chat who suggested I reach out to a moderator. My request is that I can have this plan I intended to sign-up with, $30/month for 2GB of data with autopay. I am new to PublicMobile and do not yet have an account. Please help! I tried to submit a ticket, but since I do not yet have an account with PubliMobile I was told to post here.

• Send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

View solution in original post

All Replies
JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@jlw175 wrote:

Hi,

• Send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

View solution in original post

liangc1020
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The 30/month 2 GB data plan expired on Sep.17th 2020.

What I suggest you to pick up a 35/M plan and then is to wait the next oncoming promotion plan will be applied possibly in Halloween holiday or Christmas by any chance. 

jlw175
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you!

Need Help? Let's chat.