cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW PM SIM CARD

danlee
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I would like to buy a new PM sim card for my son, is there any physical shop that sells it?  I live in SK, Canada.  years ago, I purchased mine from Walmart, I don't seem to find it anymore.  

Also, does new sim card holder entitle to this holiday ADD ON (500mins int'l calls & 2gb data) if they activate it before Dec 31, 2020?

18 REPLIES 18

danlee

My Walmart no longer carry, but someone here give me the link that I purchased it for just $3.14 include taxes & free shipping, waaayyy cheaper than Walmart $10+ taxes.  Pretty happy about it.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Walmart still sells them and they give them free if your let them activate it for you. Don't forget to give the clerk your referral code, they can put it on as well. It's better if you put it in your name if you will be managing the account. When you need to ever contact mods about it they will want to talk to him not you about the issue.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@danlee wrote:

I would like to buy a new PM sim card for my son, is there any physical shop that sells it?  I live in SK, Canada.  years ago, I purchased mine from Walmart, I don't seem to find it anymore.  

Also, does new sim card holder entitle to this holiday ADD ON (500mins int'l calls & 2gb data) if they activate it before Dec 31, 2020?

You meant no Walmart nearby? or the Walmart around no longer carry PM?

I am in Toronto.  Walmart here still selling PM.  In fact, they will give out SIM for free and they will help you set it up

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Don't forget your referral codec.

Your son will have $10 credit and you will have credit $1 each month.

@danlee 

As @LurganIeUk mentioned here previously.. you can register an email address before midnight eastern today (have to use a different email address than the one used for your existing account) and then activate a new account at $35 or higher by Christmas Day which will get you a $35 credit to give you the “second month free”. You don't really want the $35 or $40 plan but you can switch to the $15 account for the second month (easily done online) and still get the $35 or $40 credit which will cover the next 2-3 months. AND your son can “go crazy” with his new plan for a month with all the extra data which is especially nice if this is his first cell phone.

Soething to consider and all you have to do is register an email address by tonight, not actually activate the plan.

AE_Collector

whyveeare

@danlee 

Yes, for sure.  Your welcome and good luck 😊

Set up an account, use PayPal and order. Shipping is quick but keep in mind their fast service will be added to the current post office Christmas loads. 

danlee

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/latest-products/products/public-sim-card

So above sim card only $2.99 free shipping and I can use my own activation code for real? WOW~ if so, thank you very much for that tips!  Saves me $$$ and grief!!!!

whyveeare

@danlee Yes, just the SIM card.  You use your referral code when you activate your son's new SIM card.

whyveeare

@danlee , yes the free holiday Add-on's are available for all plans, including the $15 plan.

danlee

Only $2.99??? 😮 
Even if we don't use their activation code?  I like to use my activation code and just need a new sim card

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can order them from Canadian Cell Supplies currently on sale for $2.99 and free shipping.

https://canadiancellsupplies.com

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@danlee 

You can find your nearest store here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/store-locator

danlee

Weyburn, SK

Regina would be my nearest city with London Drug.

I was hoping to purchase the sim card and activate the Add On for my son ($15 plan) before Dec 31, 2020.  Is the new user on $15 entitle to the FREE Add On?

whyveeare

I know the OP is asking about physical locations, but perhaps consider:

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/sim-cards

I have bought from them several times in the past and I receive the SIM cards by mail (in BC) in 3-4 days.  PM SIM's are $2.99 at the moment.  Prices do fluctuate though.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Yes...join up and apply. Also check current deals. 

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Do you have a London Drugs nearby? Can you narrow down SK. 

Need Help? Let's chat.