cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mystery Outgoing Calls Noted In My Call History!

lolaww724
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello! I just noticed that despite NOT using my cell in over 60 days, there seems to be outgoing calls made from my number to a phone number I DID NOT dial. Does anyone know what this could mean?

12 REPLIES 12

@lolaww724 I suggest changing your solution to @ShawnC13 since he was the first one to answer your question correctly

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@lolaww724 

It indicates someone who tried to call you on that number and since the phone was off going straight to voicemail. But you would haft to check if there was an actual voicemail left or someone being straight forward to voicemail just hung up. No need for panicking 

@lolaww724 wrote:

Hi!

The phone number does end in 4001. I think I under stand now. I guess, 4001 indicates someone has left me a voicemail?

It doesn't mean someone left a voicemail, it means you didn't answer the call and it was forwarded to the voicemail system.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

lolaww724

Thank you!

lolaww724

Hi!

The phone number does end in 4001. I think I under stand now. I guess, 4001 indicates someone has left me a voicemail?

@lolaww724 It's a record of the calls being forwarded to voicemail. Of course, if no message is left you get no notification, just a record of the call. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@lolaww724 wrote:

Hi!

Yes, the phone number ends in 4001. I still don't understand. I have NOT made any calls from that phone since the  Quarantine was imposed. The phone is off.

@lolaww724  That means that someone tried calling your number and because there was no answer the call was redirected to your voicemail. It's just logging that info nothing to worry about as it does not deduct minutes from your counter.

lolaww724

Hi!

Yes, the phone number ends in 4001. I still don't understand. I have NOT made any calls from that phone since the  Quarantine was imposed. The phone is off.

lolaww724

Hi!

Yes, it does end in 4001. I still don't understand. I have NOT made any calls from that phone since the  Quarantine was imposed. The phone is off.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@lolaww724 can you give us more details? What is the ending numbers of the calls? Maybe your voicemail. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

if it is 4001 that is your voicemail

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@lolaww724 wrote:

Hello! I just noticed that despite NOT using my cell in over 60 days, there seems to be outgoing calls made from my number to a phone number I DID NOT dial. Does anyone know what this could mean?

Have you called your Voicemail at all?  Does the phone number end in 4001?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.