cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mystery Bonus Data?

Leevee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Don't get me wrong...I am BEYOND thrilled, but I logged in this morning to check something and saw a 5GB bonus!

I have no idea what this is from...I am a fairly new activation (January 19 I believe) but was not aware of any promotion of that kind. 

Is this legit? 

Am I really this fortunate?!?!?!?

Is this like a regular data add-on that will roll over month after month until it is used up?

I know it isn't a huge thing, but this means a lot to me and I am just very, very surprised and grateful if this is real!

7 REPLIES 7

@Leevee wrote:

@computergeek541 Good point... can I delete my thread now?  😄

Members can't delete threads. Public Mobile is unlikely to see this thread anyway. Plus, it would be a public relations nightmare for them to take the add-on away from you. It's extremely unlikley. I would say simply stop posting in this thread and it will eventually get lost among many others.

Leevee

@computergeek541 Good point... can I delete my thread now?  😄

@Leevee wrote:

@computergeek541 That is what has me curious and a bit worried.  I only have the $15 plan so I am concerned the data will be taken away.

There's nothing to worry about. If they take it away (they almost surely won't), so be it. There isn't any way for Public Mobile to charge you for the usage. Your best bet might to be keep quiet as to not draw to much attention to a Public Mobiel error that's in your favor.

Leevee

@computergeek541 That is what has me curious and a bit worried.  I only have the $15 plan so I am concerned the data will be taken away.

Leevee

@Triguy I think I did, but I only have the $15 plan - I didn't think that level was eligible.  Will the data be taken away?

@Leevee wrote:

Don't get me wrong...I am BEYOND thrilled, but I logged in this morning to check something and saw a 5GB bonus!

I have no idea what this is from...I am a fairly new activation (January 19 I believe) but was not aware of any promotion of that kind. 

Is this legit? 

Am I really this fortunate?!?!?!?

Is this like a regular data add-on that will roll over month after month until it is used up?

I know it isn't a huge thing, but this means a lot to me and I am just very, very surprised and grateful if this is real!

This is the result of a new year promotion that Public Mobile had for customer who activated a $25 or higher price plan. The add-on is one time but you can keep it until you use it all.

Need Help? Let's chat.