cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My stepdaughter

Sarahmulder28
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My stepdaughter has not got any auto pay reward and she active sept 14 of last year plz help 

18 REPLIES 18

Sarahmulder28

that my businessw i travel lot to usa

Sarahmulder28

I top up it up pot she travel to USA lot 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sarahmulder28 wrote:

The top up was from my bank 

Sure. But why? Did you tell it to? And again why? I guess this is Visa Debit and not a credit card then.

Sarahmulder28

The top up was from my bank 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sarahmulder28 wrote:

I did that just now and yes it was on auto pay 

Then something's really fubar'd. None of those transactions show a line saying autopay reward.

And what's with all the top ups?

Sarahmulder28

I did that just now and yes it was on auto pay 

CalgaryBen
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks for the screenshots @Sarahmulder28!  That's helpful to get an idea of the billing to date.

It doesn't seem like the account is registered for AutoPay.  When you log into the account, under the overview, do you see "AutoPay Reward ($2)" under the "My Rewards" section?  And if you scroll down a bit further, do you see an "AutoPay" section, and does it say "You are currently registered for dynamic Autopay"?

In any case (whether you're registered or not), it doesn't hurt to de-register and then re-register for AutoPay, since there are glitches that seem to break the AutoPay functionality.  As mentioned previously, do so under Payment --> Make a Payment.  Depending on whether you see a "Manage AutoPay" or "Register for AutoPay" option, you can use those, or else go through the "Manage my card" link to remove and then re-add the credit card if the AutoPay option isn't showing up.

Sarahmulder28

@CalgaryBen wrote:

@Alex888 wrote:

Did she set up a credit card for auto-pay? It doesn't count if she just pays it early every month, even if she uses a credit card, it has to be authorized to automatically withdraw the funds when requested.

Wait, what?  No.... that's not right.  If AutoPay is enabled, the system should be applying the $2 AutoPay Reward regardless of how/when you add funds.

@Sarahmulder28 any chance you could go to the self-serve site for your stepdaughter's account, go into Payment --> Transaction History, and Search for the last 6 months?  A screen shot of this would help immensly with understanding what's going on.

Also, under Payment --> Make a Payment, is there a "Manage AutoPay" or "Register for AutoPay" option immediately to the right of the "One Time Payment" option?  It may or may not be there, and I've found that when the option is missing, it often means AutoPay isn't enabled for some reason.  If it says "Register for AutoPay", then it implies this isn't enabled.  In any case, I recommend you click on the "Manage my card" link (it's much smaller, below the "One Time Payment" option), then click on "Remove this credit card".  Then, click on the "Register for AutoPay" option under Payment --> Make a Payment.  Enter credit card and billing details, and click the Register button, and all should be good.

If you're missing AutoPay Reward credits (but you're seeing "Automatic Top-Up" in your Transaction History), then you'll have to contact the Moderators to make an adjustment for you...

@CalgaryBen wrote:

@Alex888 wrote:

Did she set up a credit card for auto-pay? It doesn't count if she just pays it early every month, even if she uses a credit card, it has to be authorized to automatically withdraw the funds when requested.

Wait, what?  No.... that's not right.  If AutoPay is enabled, the system should be applying the $2 AutoPay Reward regardless of how/when you add funds.

@Sarahmulder28 any chance you could go to the self-serve site for your stepdaughter's account, go into Payment --> Transaction History, and Search for the last 6 months?  A screen shot of this would help immensly with understanding what's going on.

Also, under Payment --> Make a Payment, is there a "Manage AutoPay" or "Register for AutoPay" option immediately to the right of the "One Time Payment" option?  It may or may not be there, and I've found that when the option is missing, it often means AutoPay isn't enabled for some reason.  If it says "Register for AutoPay", then it implies this isn't enabled.  In any case, I recommend you click on the "Manage my card" link (it's much smaller, below the "One Time Payment" option), then click on "Remove this credit card".  Then, click on the "Register for AutoPay" option under Payment --> Make a Payment.  Enter credit card and billing details, and click the Register button, and all should be good.

If you're missing AutoPay Reward credits (but you're seeing "Automatic Top-Up" in your Transaction History), then you'll have to contact the Moderators to make an adjustment for you...

Screenshot_20190111-102455_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20190111-102430_Samsung Internet.jpg

Sarahmulder28

Screenshot_20190111-102455_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20190111-102430_Samsung Internet.jpg

Sarahmulder28

How do I add a screenshot 

Sarahmulder28

It doesn't work 

@Sarahmulder28 wrote:

How do I take a screenshot with A5 2017

Volume down +power at same time

Sarahmulder28

She pay with both 

Sarahmulder28

How do I take a screenshot with A5 2017

CalgaryBen

@Alex888 wrote:

mh1983

@Alex888 wrote:

Exactly. That's how I set it up from day one and have had no issues with the rewards.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

Gonzo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Has she been paying with a credit card or through vouchers?

Generally the $2 autopay reward is active immediately when you enter your credit card (and allow auto-pay, as @Alex888 noted). The first charge will be for the full amount, no discount. That autopay reward will then be put forward to your next charge, in addition to your continuing reward. So if you were on a $25 monthly plan, your credit card would be charged $25 plus tax ($28) on activation. The next month your charge would be $25 minus $2 for the first month’s autopay minus $2 for the current month’s renewal, plus tax.

Need Help? Let's chat.