cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My service isn’t working

Stevesubject
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Changed plans today. Went from $45 to $40. Added new voucher and now I can’t make any calls.  I would like info how to fix. Tried the hard reset of the phone already so someone in the customer support is going to have to look into it and fix. 

14 REPLIES 14

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Stevesubject wrote:

Yes my data and texts are working. I actually made a phone call that lasted about 20 seconds and then was cut off saying that I don’t have a public mobile plan something or other. 

Create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.  Moderator wait time is up to 2 days.

Stevesubject

Yes my data and texts are working. I actually made a phone call that lasted about 20 seconds and then was cut off saying that I don’t have a public mobile plan something or other. 

@Stevesubject wrote:

@CS_Agent 

mods can someone look into this? I’m about an hour from the nearest known place to buy another voucher. 

@Stevesubject  If you have WiFi access you can try ding.com or recharge.com and purchase the smallest available voucher amount if you need to get your plan going asap.

popping

@Stevesubject wrote:

Yes I’ve tried all those recommendations. Still nothing. Get the message I don’t have a LD calling plan or something to that effect. 

Try add 1 + phone number.

If you ignore the warning message and let the call continue, will your call connected?

Are your data and text working?

Stevesubject

Yes I’ve tried all those recommendations. Still nothing. Get the message I don’t have a LD calling plan or something to that effect. 

Stevesubject

Mods I have authenticated my account. 

popping

@Stevesubject wrote:

@CS_Agent 

mods can someone look into this? I’m about an hour from the nearest known place to buy another voucher. 

Did you try the lost/stolen phone trick suggested by @Triguy ?

1. Login to your self-serve account.
2. Report your phone lost/stolen using [Plan and Add-Ons] --> [Lost/Stolen Phone]
3. Logoff
4. Wait 5 minutes and login again
5. Report your phone found.
6. Re-start you phone to provision your account again. i.e. enable all features of you plan again.

If this trick failed to get thing working again, you should create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.
Moderator wait time is up to 2 days.

Stevesubject

@CS_Agent 

popping

@will13am wrote:

@Stevesubject, there is a strange bug that affects plan downgrades.  Apparently, you need to have the required funds to pay for the old plan even though the system will only apply the funds required for the new plan.  So you were a couple of bucks short.  Anyway, contact the moderators as already suggested.  They will be able to restore the service.

@Stevesubject 

While you are waiting for moderator, try adding $2 to your account to trigger PM server to run the provisioning software again.  Good luck.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Stevesubject, there is a strange bug that affects plan downgrades.  Apparently, you need to have the required funds to pay for the old plan even though the system will only apply the funds required for the new plan.  So you were a couple of bucks short.  Anyway, contact the moderators as already suggested.  They will be able to restore the service.

@Stevesubject Known issue with PM when downgrading plans best to have the funds to cover the original plan $45 in your case otherwise the renewal messes up your account. Try adding a $5 voucher to your account to see if it wakes up your account,otherwise  submit a ticket to PM to fix.

PMST.png

Stevesubject

The voucher has been added and used. My account says active. I had an opening balance of $43 before changing plans from $45 to $40. 

I still have a $3 credit that is showing now. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try the lost/stolen feature. Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.  Also try adding a $1 payment.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Stevesubject  can you check in your account to see if the voucher is still in available funds or if payed the account and the account says active? 

Need Help? Let's chat.