cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My service is not renewed.

pratchak
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello, 

My credit card information on the file has been changed as I received a new card. I forgot to update it and so my service has been suspended. I updated my info this morning but the calls were not gettign through or internet. Tried several times but the service is not restored. Please help

4 REPLIES 4

Camelia_M
Customer Support Agent

Hi,

If help is still needed please send a private message to the Moderator_Team.

Thanks.

quickfixt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i havd paid twice but my service is till no working

pratchak
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks a lot for figuring out the problem. It worked. I did not notice that the payment was not made. I just made the payment manually and the servive is restored. Great!

@chakri264 wrote:

It seems that you have updated the credit card but did not pay for your service. Since your credit card payment did not go through when PM tried to charge your credit card, you have to manually pay the amount now. Go to "make the payment" option and select "Amount due" to use any referral rewards that you may have. Once the payment is made, power cycle your device and your service will be restored. Let me know if you need any help. 

chakri264
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It seems that you have updated the credit card but did not pay for your service. Since your credit card payment did not go through when PM tried to charge your credit card, you have to manually pay the amount now. Go to "make the payment" option and select "Amount due" to use any referral rewards that you may have. Once the payment is made, power cycle your device and your service will be restored. Let me know if you need any help. 

Need Help? Let's chat.