My phone transfer isn’t working

Bruce500
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m trying to port my number from Koodo and it’s not working 

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Bruce500 

Make sure you leave the Koodo SIM in the phone and confirm with a YES that you are porting over to PM. You have a 90 minute window to reply to the text.

If you missed this window, you need to contact a PM moderator through the SIMon chat bubble or message a moderator on the envelope icon on the top right.

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Bruce500 Does the PM SIM work at all? 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Bruce500 wrote:

I’m trying to port my number from Koodo and it’s not working 

@Bruce500 

Transferring A Number From TELUS, Koodo Or PC Mobile?

If you wish to transfer an existing number from TELUS Prepaid, TELUS Postpaid, or Koodo Postpaid, the process will be the same as transferring in from a different carrier.

If you wish to transfer an existing number from Koodo Prepaid or PC Mobile, you will need to first complete your activation with a new number, then reach out to our Moderator team here in order to transfer your existing number to Public Mobile.

See helpful info. here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/port-fraud-protection

IF you have already activated a SIM card, you will need to contact the Moderators to help with a transfer of a phone number.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Need Help? Let's chat.