cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone show no serve for 2 days, i can not make any phone call or message to other

alan2211
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I already pay for the monthly pay, while it show  "No serve" on my screen, i cannot make any phone call or text to other people. i try to put another phone to test the sim card, it showed " no serve" on the phone too. i also try to upgrade my phone's system and reboot it and reset the network, while it didn't work, it doesn't seem like my phone's issue.  Is there any way to contact the customer serve to help me reset the network on their side or send me a new card?

4 REPLIES 4

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@alan2211 wrote:

I already pay for the monthly pay, while it show  "No serve" on my screen, i cannot make any phone call or text to other people. i try to put another phone to test the sim card, it showed " no serve" on the phone too. i also try to upgrade my phone's system and reboot it and reset the network, while it didn't work, it doesn't seem like my phone's issue.  Is there any way to contact the customer serve to help me reset the network on their side or send me a new card?

Try dialing 611 for a status update and to pay if you're Suspended.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Check your status in your self serve account.  Try making a manual payment the reboot.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@alan2211  contact the moderators and ask them to reset your service. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there. 

While you wait try the lost/ stolen trick. From your self service account enable the lost/ stolen feature log out, wait 5  minutes, log in and take it off. Log out and restart your phone. 20200504_182846.jpg

Stay safe. Welcome to PM .

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@alan2211 

Check your self service account to see whether your account status is active or suspended.  It is possible that your autopay failed.  You can also check your payment history to see whether you were charged for your plan this month.  

If your account is suspended, manually load up enough funds to re-activate your plan.  

Need Help? Let's chat.