cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone number will not work

Lauracarson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I just paid my phone bill and changed my plan to the talk,text,and 4g of data, with long distance, and nothing I can call out, I can't text, my data is not working, and it's been a good 5 hours since I renewed my account, what do I do

6 REPLIES 6

Gregmt
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I would start by rebooting my phone. Then check your online account and see if the new plan you choose is there. 

Cheers. 

Crash2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

-*-*-*I recommend contacting the Moderator team which is actually Public Mobile support just click here to private message a Moderator - Just to set expectations it usually takes 24-48 hours for them to respond-*-*-*-

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Lauracarson 

I suggest you sent PM the moderator team and tell them your issue. include your phone number, account number and PIN.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

here are more detials about the lost stolen trick.  If that fals try t he $1 trick.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

Lauracarson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ok I will try that thank you 

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
Try restarting your phone. If it still doesn't work go into your account, report your phone lost, log out, wait 5 minutes, log back in and report it found, then restart your phone again.
Need Help? Let's chat.