cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone number shows Invalid

pvyas
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hellow my phone number with Public Moblie is 1xxx-xxx-xxxx. I am using this phone number from last 5 months, now my account bance is zero and my plan is CAD$10 per month. I want go for AutoPay option so that I can get $2 rebate every month towards my payment. My plan will expires on 17th January 2020. I am not able to register my account when I register account it shows invalid phone number and also my email address is xxxxxx@hotmail.com and it also shows invalid email address. Plese resolve my issue ate earliest and start my service.

Edit:  Personal information redacted by will13am.

7 REPLIES 7

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Best to contact a mediator with this issue by clicking ?, bottom right, and follow instructions to submit a ticket. Moderator wait time is a few hours or sonner, or within a day, from my experience.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi @pvyas 

Are you able to retreive your credentials here

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/ 

Thanks

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Staliger, can you please edit your post and remove the quoted text containing personal information.  You are creating unnecessary work for others to clean up and also increasing the exposure of other's private information.  Please be considerate when quoting text. 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@pvyas wrote:

Hellow my phone number with Public Moblie is ***. I am using this phone number from last 5 months, now my account bance is zero and my plan is CAD$10 per month. I want go for AutoPay option so that I can get $2 rebate every month towards my payment. My plan will expires on 17th January 2020. I am not able to register my account when I register account it shows invalid phone number and also my email address is *** and it also shows invalid email address. Plese resolve my issue ate earliest and start my service.

In the end, you can contact moderators to solve your issue. Click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pvyas 

Have you tried the Forgot your password? link on the left side at selfserve.publicmobile.ca?

Did you initially activate in a store? Or did you do it yourself online?

If online then you might still have the welcome email in one of your inboxes and that would tell which email address was used at activation.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@pvyas  First you need to remove your phone no. and email from your post as you are on a public forum.  Click the 3 dots top right of your post and make the edits.

If you are able to log into your account then you should be able to add your CC and enable autopay to receive your $2/discount.  You just need to click the payment tab near the top of your overview page and scroll down to where you see 'Manage my Card'.  Click that and add your CC information making sure to duplicate the billing address as shown on your CC statement.  Also do not enter apt# (leave blank) and no spacing for the postal code.

As to why your phone number shows invalid, I'm not sure.  Are you able to use your phone for calling or texting otherwise you may need to send a message to moderators by clicking the ? mark bottom right of the screen and type in service issue until you get 'contact us'/submit ticket'.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should remove your personal info as this is a public forum.  Click on the 3 dots to edit your post.   If you need assistance from a moderator then submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.