cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My phone number posting did not work

@Lucian_G 

These messages are being posted in an open publicly viewable area.

Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Franny wrote:

i. Franny here.

My pin number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by computergeek541:  removed account information

@Franny

Please never post such information in these message forums.  This information should only be given in private message to Moderator_Team.

It's hardly their fault. The mod brought it out to here. It's the mod that should not have brought it here. @Lucian_G 

@Alan_K, perhaps a teaching option to be reinforced?

Sadly, this happens far too often.  A huge security failure by the Moderator Team.

Hello Frannie, 

I am sorry for these issues, but I'm  kindly inviting you to take into consideration that there are information with specific private feature. 

Please try to avoid the public field. 

Thank you !

Roxanne

Public Mobile Moderator 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks Roxanne.

But you still haven't fixed my connection. I was told on this forum that my posting from Koodo was successful, but my phone does not work. As a moderator, can you not retransfer or reconnect my phone number, or should I just forget about this forum, since no one seems to be doing anything about this issue since yesterday.

Please advise!

Franny

@Franny wrote:

Thanks Roxanne.

But you still haven't fixed my connection. I was told on this forum that my posting from Koodo was successful, but my phone does not work. As a moderator, can you not retransfer or reconnect my phone number, or should I just forget about this forum, since no one seems to be doing anything about this issue since yesterday.

Please advise!

Franny

Moderators are the only people who can fix a broken number port. I know it's frustrating after two different moderators have replied to this thread.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@FrannyCan you swap your SIM card to another working phone and see if the SIM works in that phone or not?

I tried using my husband's SIM card in my phone,he is also with Public mobile, but the message I got was : " this SIM card is already in use by another phone"

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@FrannyWhen you put your husband's SIM card into your phone, are you trying to activate it too? If so, you don't need to do that, just swap the SIM cards and restart the phones.

I swapped SIM cards, and now my phone does work. Yeah! and my husband's does not.

So, I guess that is the solution, buy a new SIM card, because the one I have is not working.