cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My number is xxxxxxxxxx, I'm having difficulty access my online account. I need to change my credit

Dse
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Edit:  Phone number redacted by will13am.  Please do not post personal information in the public forum.

10 REPLIES 10

@Evangeline123  please use the 3 dots on the top right of your post to remove your phone number. To contact he moderators directly through private message, please use this link  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen. The mods answer will show up there. 

Explain your situation and ask them to help you to set up your self service account and to reset your old SIM card.  As I mentioned in your original thread they are very hardy.

Préférez-vous que nous nous réunissions en français? Merci.

Evangeline123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

xxxxxxxxxxx I can't make account because I need a code but my SIM card is not working

edited by computergeek541: phone number removed

@Luddite wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@Jb456 wrote:

Any Oracle's around to do some editing on his number showing??

@computergeek541 @Luddite @ShawnC13 

Maybe also ask the moderator why they didn't take action.

They have not been given Oracle powers? It's work below their pay grade? Robot wink

The moderator probably didn't notice. At least we didn't see account and credit card numbers this time. 

@will13am wrote:

@Jb456 wrote:

They have not been given Oracle powers? It's work below their pay grade? Robot wink

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Jb456 wrote:

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi there!

Here is SIMon--> SIMon, our friendly chatbot which is waiting to help you with this. He know a lot of tricks regarding situations like this one. 

Wish you a great day!

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@DseProviding more details regardng the problem would be helpful.

Btw if you activated your account in-store and never tried logging on your self-serve account, you can try registering it here now: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

If your account already exists, try resetting the password here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

Also check your email carefully in case the reset password email goes to the junk/spam folder. If you do not receive the email password email or you forgot some of your account info (like PIN or security question), you'll have to contact Moderators for help.

To submit a ticket to Moderators: Click the green question mark at bottom and enter your question into SIMon. Answer the prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

If you encounter problems with submitting a ticket, you can send a private message to Moderators, but this alternate contact method may have longer response time.

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Dse 

Can you give us more details on this? 

Try a different browser, try clearing  catch/history and see if you are able to log in

Try clicking  "Forget password" and try resetting the password.

Cheers

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Dse after too many attempts the account locks. Wait 50 minutes from last attempt, clear your browser history, go to incognito/  private mode And try to login again. Also, try from another browser. 

Also, please use the 3 dots at the side of your post to remove the phone number. It's a public forum

Need Help? Let's chat.