cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My login has been disabled...

Vanterax
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I was once part of Public Mobile and got transferred to Koodo once our plan was canceled.  Now I'd like to consider moving back to PM, but when I try to log into my account, it says "Sorry ,your login has been disabled. Please visit the online Community at publicmobile.ca/community for assistance."

How can I re-enable my account?

Thanks

15 REPLIES 15

@Vanterax wrote:

I can't re-use my email address?  Can my old account be deleted instead so I can still use my one and only email address?

Accounts never delete. The keep the history of it foreverh.  They can probably reset so can use the e-mail address again but it's easier just to use another address.

@Vanterax  Check to see if you email provider supports aliases. If yes just create an alias as a workaround.

Hi @Vanterax 

I moved from koodo, and i had to temporarily use another email and temporary pm phone number, then i ported my number over (took 2 minutes) than changed temporary email to my usual one. I've read about it here in community, apparently the system is shared between koodo and pm and things go wrong or don't work out. The whole process was way under 30 minutes, as it happened that i did it when there was no glitches issues or system maintenance

Vanterax

Well, this is kinda funny.  Submitting a ticket requires me to login, but I can't.  The account is disabled.

Thanks for the help.  I'll move on.  My number was ported out in early 2018, by the way.

You could send a ticket, there must be a way for you to sign up again with a new account and port your Koodo number as long as it has been longer than 30 days. You can only port a number once every 30 days I understand.

Creating a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

SIMON

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Create a support ticket

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern within 48 hours. May take longer, but the promise of the new Ticketing System was that it will reduce these wait times.
About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

Vanterax

It's Koodo monthly.  I have two phones I onced ported out and considering bringing back, but I'm caught in a loop...

Accounts are disabled so I have to use new email addresses.

Can't create new accounts with the phone numbers because they're linked to the old accounts.

Is it Koodo Prepaid? Koodo prepaid and PM are hosted on the same system, and you need @CS_Agent to do the port for you.

Vanterax

Well, I tried but it also says that my phone number is already linked to another account.  My attempt to return is done then...

By any chance is it a gmail account?

@Vanterax hi no you need a new email 

Sorry, I'm afraid not.

Vanterax

I can't re-use my email address?  Can my old account be deleted instead so I can still use my one and only email address?

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Vanterax @i that's because you no longer have an account you will need to activate a new sim with a new email to have a self serve account 

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

After 90 days or when you port your number out, your account is closed. You'll have to use a new email to signup again and purchase a new sim as well.

Need Help? Let's chat.