cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My friend gets 'The number entered does not belong to a valid Public Mobile Subscriber.'

hardstone_mj
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My friend is trying to active his new SIM card and gets this error message: 'The number entereddoes not belong to a valid Public MobileSubscriber.' when entering my ported and active number as a refferal

I have sent a Private Message to @Shazia_K last night, but havn't got any reply yet. My friend is waiting for me to give him a right refferal number to active his SIM card.

I found that maybe it's because in my plan information section it still shows my temporary number, instead of my new number that was ported from Fido about 1 week ago. 

Help please!

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

hardstone_mj
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
it has been 3 days past, but there was nobody who could contact me or answer my private message!! what should I do?

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

@hardstone_mj the moderators are now done for the day, as of 5:30 pm EST. I hope on Sunday one of the moderators will be able to help you. Since there's no way to add a referral number after the fact, I'd advise your friend to keep waiting, or else you'll lose the referral. My understanding is there is no way to manually add your number as the referral after the SIM is activated.  Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Possibly because your number you ported in is not fully processed in the system. 

Need Help? Let's chat.